Are your courses accredited and approved for liability insurance?

Yes!  Academy of Energy Healing certification courses meet the high standards necessary to be approved by the International Institute for Complementary Therapists.  This means that as an Academy of Energy Healing certification graduate you will have access to discounted liability insurance, plus 50% OFF your first year professional membership fees with IICT.

Professional liability insurance is available to certification course graduates in the following countries:

Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Channel Islands, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, USA.

Do I need a license to practice energy healing professionally?

In many cases not.  Laws vary in each country and state, but it is generally the case that if the energy healing you are practicing does not involve touching the client or prescribing remedies then a license is not required.  If you are going to practice a healing modality that does involve touch, rather than just working in the energy field, you may need to obtain a license from a local government authority.  In some states in the US if you want to do any professional hands-on work you need to be licensed as a massage therapist, physical therapist, nurse or other health professional.  However, this is not the case for many states so please check with your local authority.  Alternatively, becoming an ordained minister allows you to perform the type of energy healing that involves ‘laying on of hands’.  This involves gently touching the body, Reiki-style.  (It’s worth mentioning here that it is not necessary to lay on hands to use Reiki)  Laws vary widely so if you do plan to use touch in your healing practice it is important you check the requirements in your country/state.

Are there entry requirements for your certification courses?

NO → Energy Healer Certification – There are no entry requirements for the Energy Healer Certification beyond an open heart and mind, with the passion to heal yourself and others.

YES → Golden Ray Activator CertificationThe Golden Ray Initiations series is a prerequisite for entry onto the Golden Ray Activator certification course.

How is the course delivered?

Our courses are delivered in a state of the art online learning platform. Each lesson builds upon the wealth of knowledge you gained in the last and encourages you to apply what you are learning in practical ways.

Each course includes access to an extensive library of resources to supplement the course material. There are literally 100’s of hours of supplementary reading materials provided, allowing you to deepen your knowledge and understanding of the areas that interest you. At the end of each lesson there are questions for you to answer that help you absorb what you’ve learned more fully. You’ll also receive a workbook with practical activities.

I'm from the UK/USA/Australia/InsertYourCountry, can I take this course?

Yes!  This course is recognized worldwide and all are welcome!

Is there a time limit to complete the certification course?

No, there is no time limit to complete the course and receive the certification.

How will I receive my certification?

You will download the eCertificate from the learning portal in PDF format, along with your Certified Energy Healer badge.
Upon successful completion of the ongoing coursework assignments you’ll receive the Certificate in Energy Healing and be a qualified energy healer eligible to join the International Institute for Complementary Therapists.

Does energy healing involve laying on of hands?

Some energy healing modalities involve touch, however there are many energy healing modalities that do not.  It is not necessary to be hands-on to be an effective energy healer.

Why was my credit card declined?

Ooops, sorry you’re experiencing problems.

Some reasons that can cause your card to be declined are listed below:

  • Most common. International purchase – some credit card companies will block international purchases if you haven’t told them about your plan to use your card for this reason.  Academy of Energy Healing headquarters are in the UK.  Therefore, if you live outside the UK and your card is declined we recommend you contact your bank to prewarn them about the transaction.
  • You’ve reached your credit limit. Check with your credit card provider about the best way to avoid this.
  • Information you entered doesn’t match your credit card records, maybe you’ve moved house or changed your name recently.
  • Your card has expired…check that your credit card is currently in date.
  • There’s a hold on your card – when you use your card for large transactions, such as hiring a rental car or checking into a hotel, a hold for the full amount is put on your card. If a hold exceeds the limit of your card it could get declined for further use until the hold is released.

Follow Us On Social Media