Terms & Conditions
General Use of Website
Information on this site
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, third parties supply some of the information to us and we are not able to check the accuracy or completeness of that information. We do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in any of the information on this site or any liability in respect of information on this site supplied by you, any other site user or any other person.
Your use of this site
You may only use this Site for lawful purposes when using the companies’ services. You must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of the Site or any information submitted to or available through it. In particular, but without limitation, you must not seek to access, alter or delete any information to which you do not have authorised access, seek to overload the system via spamming or flooding, take any action or use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, damage or otherwise interfere with the operation of this Site or attempt to decipher, disassemble or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the Site.
You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to this site. You are responsible for ensuring that all information supplied by you is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction. You are also responsible for ensuring that all information, data and files are free of viruses or other routines or engines that may damage or interfere with any system or data prior to being submitted to this site. We reserve the right to remove any information supplied by you from the website at our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason without being required to give any explanation.
Interruptions and lapses in service
Whilst we try to ensure that the standard of this website remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, the internet is not an inherently stable medium, and errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time. We do not accept any liability arising from any such errors, omissions, interruptions or delays or any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this website (or any particular part of it) or to provide the service offered on this website. We may vary the specification of this site from time to time without notice.
Links to other sites
On this site you will be offered automatic links to other sites, which we hope will be of interest to you. We do not accept any responsibility for or liability in respect of the content of those sites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any connection, commercial or otherwise, with us. Using automatic links to gain access to such sites is entirely at your own risk.
Information you submit
We will use information supplied by you (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) to aid the application process and associated administrative functions. This involves us, amongst other things, processing and storing information (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data). We may collect and aggregate data from the information supplied by you to help us to understand our users as a group so that we can provide you with a better service. You consent to us using information provided by you (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) in each of these ways.
We accept no liability for any loss (whether direct or indirect, for loss of business, revenue or profits, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or for any other indirect or consequential loss whatsoever) arising from your use of the site or services offered by the companies, and we hereby exclude any such liability, whether in contract, tort (including for negligence) or otherwise. We hereby exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and your use of it to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of this site.
You must notify us immediately if anyone makes or threatens to make any claim against you relating to your use of this site.
The use of this website is to be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The courts of England are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any agreement made through this website.
Some of the goods or services offered through this website may be governed by laws in countries other than England and separate conditions will be applied for these.
This website contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. The information is not personal advice, and should not be treated as such.
Limitation of warranties
The medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Academy Of Energy Healing makes no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Academy Of Energy Healing does not warrant that:
- the medical information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all; o
- the medical information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.
You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
Healing & Attunements
Full refunds (100%) are offered to changes/cancellations made before 48 hours. A 50% refund will be offered for changes between 24 to 48 hours. No refund will be offered for cancellations made within 24 hours.
Healing & Attunements Disclaimer
By booking or participating in a session with Ahtayaa Leigh, you understand that while her energy healing services are intended to support positive changes for recipients which can lead to profound healing and transformation, none of the services guarantee any specific results or cures. You agree to consult your doctor and/or a licensed health care professional for any physical or psychological ailment you may have and take full responsibility for your personal safety and wellbeing. You understand that I do not diagnose conditions nor perform medical treatment, prescribe substances, or interfere with the treatment of a licensed medical professional. You hereby release Ahtayaa Leigh of any outcomes resulting from services received or suggestions followed.
Use of Terminology and Symbols
Course content is strictly confidential and may not be used or reproduced without the written consent of Ahtayaa Leigh.
From here on forward, you give your consent to proceed with the services of your choice under the terms and conditions outlined above.
Nothing in this medical disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
While every attempt has been made to verify the information on this web site, neither the website/product owner, distributors, agents or publishers assume any responsibility for any error, inaccuracies, and or omissions or assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever on behalf of any purchaser or reader of these materials.
Any slight on people, organizations, companies or products are unintentional. Any income statements and examples on this website are not intended to represent or guarantee that everyone will achieve the same results. Each individuals success will be determined by his or her own desire, dedication, effort, motivation and ability.
If paying by instalments you agree to pay the instalments in a timely manner regardless at the speed at which you are studying the course. The first instalment shall be paid upon enrolment granting full access to the online course. The second instalments shall be due one month the first, the third one month after the second and so on. Academy Of Energy Healing reserved the right to suspend access to the course should payment be overdue by more than 14 days.
Course fees must be received in full before submission of examination is received and certification can be issued.
Acceptance onto an online course is at the sole discretion of the Course Director. If payment has been received and the application is subsequently declined a full refund of fees paid shall be provided.
Course payments cannot be transferred from one student to another.
Refunds and Cancellations
Access to the course can be cancelled within 30 days of the date the full course fees or first instalment was received by Academy Of Energy Healing, provided no exam have been submitted for assessment. Students can expect a full refund, without stating a reason. The refund is usually issued within 24 hours of the cancellation (maximum 72 hours) and will paid by the same method as the original payment. No refunds can be given after 30 days of the course payment for any reason.
You will have access to student support for the duration of the course. Academy Of Energy Healing can be contacted by email, or through the online support centre within the course. Academy Of Energy Healing endeavours to answer all questions within 24 hours Monday to Friday.
Access to Course Materials
Course materials will be available online immediately upon receipt of payment by paypal or credit/debit card. Students receive an email notification directing them on how to access the course membership area.
Course materials are delivered online and in a downloadable format.
If for any reason you are not totally satisfied with our service, please e-mail ahtayaa (at) worldofhealing (dot) com telling us what the problem is. We will reply to your e-mail within 7 days (Monday to Friday, excepting public holidays). In the reply it will specify what action is being taken to rectify the problem and how long this will take. You will be kept fully informed throughout the process.
If purchasing for a third party these terms and conditions shall be binding to both the purchaser and the third party student.
Copyright of the course materials is owned by Ahtayaa Leigh of Academy Of Energy Healing and World of Healing. Reproducing, copying or using the materials in any way is prohibited without the express permission of Ahtayaa Leigh given in writing.
When purchasing any course from Academy Of Energy Healing you and the course participant (if different) is subject to the following License agreement:
This is a legal agreement between You or the Organization on whose behalf you are undertaking the License described below (“Licensee”) and Ahtayaa Leigh, Academy Of Energy Healing (“Licensor”). This agreement applies to licenses issued via the world wide web and is applicable to online, digital and analog (physical) delivery of Licensed Material.
Last updated: 17 August 2015
1. “Licensed Material” means any digital files or access to online course membership purchased. Any reference in this Agreement to the Licensed Material shall be to each individual item within the Licensed Material and also to the Licensed Material taken as a whole.
Grant of Rights
1. The Licensed Material is not being sold; it is being provided to the Licensee under the terms of this agreement, which allows for use of Licensed Material but does not transfer ownership. Ownership remains with Ahtayaa Leigh, Academy Of Energy Healing;
2. Licensee has the non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to use the Licensed Material for personal purposes only. Any uses other than personal purposes must be approved by Ahtayaa Leigh in writing;
3. Licensee’s rights to the Licensed Material are worldwide;
4. Unauthorized use will results in immediate termination of this license including but not limited to legal action.
1. Licensee may not rent, sublicense, sell, assign, convey or transfer Licensed Material, this Agreement or any of its rights under this Agreement. Licensee may not include the Licensed Material in an electronic template intended to be Reproduced by third parties on electronic or printed products;
2. Licensee may not sell, license or distribute any derivative work based on the Licensed Material;
3. Licensee may not post the Licensed Material online in a downloadable format or enable it to be distributed;
4. Licensee may not use Licensed Material in electronic items for resale;
5. Licensee may not use Licensed Material on physical items for resale;
6. Licensee may not use the Licensed Material for unlawful purposes.
1. No ownership or copyright in any Licensed Material shall pass to Licensee by the issuance of the license contained in this Agreement.
Termination & Revocation
1. The license contained in this Agreement will terminate automatically without notice from Ahtayaa Leigh, Academy Of Energy Healing if Licensee fails to comply with any provision of this Agreement. Upon termination, Licensee must immediately (i) stop using the Licensed Material; (ii) destroy the Licensed Material; and (iii) delete or remove the Licensed Material from Licensee’s premises, computer systems and storage (electronic or physical) and promptly confirm same to Ahtayaa Leigh in writing;
2. Ahtayaa Leigh reserves the right to revoke the license to use the Licensed Material for good cause and elect to replace such Licensed Material with alternative Licensed Material. Upon notice of any revocation of such license, Licensee shall immediately cease using such Licensed Material. Licensee shall delete all electronic copies of Licensed Material from its electronic storage media, confirming the same to Ahtayaa Leigh in writing.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
1. The Licensed Material provided under the terms of this License are owned by Ahtayaa Leigh. Licensee is urged to fully test the Licensed Material prior to use and bring any difficulties encountered to the attention of Ahtayaa Leigh.
2. Ahtayaa Leigh disclaims all liability for incidental, consequential, and special damages arising out of any defects in materials and workmanship including warranties of fitness for use.
3. Licensee shall defend, indemnify and hold Ahtayaa Leigh of Academy Of Energy Healing and its respective officers, directors and employees harmless from all damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and permitted and authorized costs), arising out of or as a result of claims by third parties relating to Licensee’s use of any Licensed Material outside the scope of this Agreement and any other breach by Licensee of this Agreement.
4. These terms and conditions are all the terms and conditions that apply to this License. No other terms or prior understandings shall be used to alter the plain meaning of these terms or to expand the License unless subsequently agreed to in writing by the parties in amending this License.
Note – Content purchased may show personally identifiable information. Do not share or distribute this digital product because doing so is a violation of this license agreement and others may see personally identifiable information.
Effective date: May 16, 2018
Academy of Energy Healing (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.energyhealingcertification.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Service Service refers to any product or service hosted at https://www.academyofenergyhealing.com, operated by Academy of Energy Healing
- Personal Data Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers) Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User) Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your device settings.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Academy of Energy Healing uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Academy of Energy Healing may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Academy of Energy Healing will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Honduras and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Honduras and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Academy of Energy Healing may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Academy of Energy Healing may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Academy of Energy Healing
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Academy of Energy Healing aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Academy of Energy Healing relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Service Providers We Use
- GetResponse GetResponse is an email marketing tool. You can read the Privacy Polify of GetResponse here: https://www.getresponse.com/legal/privacy.html
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.energyhealingcertification.com/privacy/
Academy of Energy Healing provides training in energy healing practices. The training is provided with the intention of fully supporting the healer/practitioner in their process of becoming holistically healthy, and in their ability to help others to heal themselves.
Energy healing is a spiritual practice, not a material science, and no claims or results are guaranteed.
All information on this site should only be used as a guide. The information contained in this Web site, and services provided is not aimed at diagnosing, treating or preventing any illness. The author and/or practitioner of the Energy Healing Practitioner Course, is not a medical doctor, attorney, psychiatrist, therapist or other licensed health professional. They do not diagnose, cure, heal, or treat disease, or give psychological treatment.
Ahtayaa Leigh and Academy of Energy Healing strongly encourages anyone to seek health advice from a variety of professionals, in both licensed medical fields and non-licensed alternative therapies, so that they may follow their own guidance and intuition in deciding what is right for them.
The role of the healer/practitioner is to act as a facilitator, helping the client/patient to connect with the healing energy that comes to them directly from Source. Any healing that occurs is the result of the individuals’ own efforts, not that of the practitioner. The practitioner merely acts as a channel, support and guide.
Additionally, Academy of Energy Healing and its authors are not responsible for any damage arising either directly or consequentially out of the use or inability to use the information or services provided correctly.
Follow Us On Social Media